Full Time SOFT WASH /PRESSURE WASH LEAD TECHNICIAN for Squeegee Clean Inc. -Job Description
Date Posted: September 12, 2020
Days Worked: Monday -Friday (occasional Saturdays or Sundays)
Hours Worked: Typically 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Office Location: Chapin, SC
Reports Daily: Soft Wash Truck located in Chapin, SC to work with and lead 1-2 junior techs.
Reports To: Soft Wash Manager
Previous Experience Required; Must have been employed as a manager overseeing multiple employees for a minimum of 2 years. This is NOT an entry level position.
Compensation: Hourly Pay (TBD based on experience after hourly training pay)
Benefits: Vacation Paid Days (after 1 year of employment), Personal/Sick Paid Days Accrual (based on hours worked), Up to 7 Major Holidays Paid
Seeking a motivated, goal-driven team member to effectively execute scheduled jobs and supervise 1-2 entry level technicians. Responsible for driving and maintaining our company-owned heavy-duty truck and trailer to areas located in Columbia, SC within a 20-mile radius to complete commercial and residential soft washing, pressure washing and window cleaning services.
Corporate Mission and Motto
The Squeegee Clean Team is dedicated to cleaning excellence and friendly, responsive customer service. Squeegee Clean Inc. believes in Excellent Service: Everyone, Everywhere, Everyday. Every employee is an ambassador for our company. Honoring God in what we say, what we do, and how we act in the presence of both our team and our customers.
- Monitor the schedule weekly and daily to prepare and advise your team members of scheduled jobs each day
- Enable effective communications between management, technicians, and customers via phone, text and email
- Train new employees and coach existing employees toward advancements
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in accordance with the Squeegee Clean Manual and OSHA
- Mix and prepare cleaning solutions as necessary and operate and troubleshoot equipment
- Keep records and inventory of all equipment and solutions
- Report all incidents (spills, accidents, poor performance)
- Execute soft washing, pressure washing and window cleaning duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- Evaluate the scope of each job and be prepared to take photos and measurements on-site for additional services
Required Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Leadership and administrative qualities, abilities and experience
- Ability to motivate team members to meet demands established by the schedule
- In depth understanding and adherence of our key values and principles
- Quality control driven, detail oriented, and thorough mindset
- Knowledge of our industry, our services, and our process
- Basic knowledge of small engines and the ability to troubleshoot or repair minor issues
- Must show proficiency in the operation of all necessary equipment and processes
- Basic understanding of computers, cell phones and apps
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Clean Driving Record
- Clean Background Report
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Must be able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods of time and safely lift heavy equipment daily.
- Must be able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time.
- Must be aware of weather conditions on a day-to-day basis and adjust work schedule as necessary.
- Must be comfortable being outdoors all day in various weather conditions.
Note: THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skill required of personnel on the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. Squeegee Clean Inc. will consider candidates with equivalent levels of skills and knowledge for this position.